Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Mt. Brave Cabernet Sauvignon Mount Veeder
(93 Points) The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 82% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Merlot and the rest Malbec and Cabernet Franc, aged in 80% new French oak. Floral notes intermixed with blueberry and black raspberry fruit as well as blackcurrants jump from the glass of this wine, which has full body and terrific texture, purity and length. Drink it over the next 15-20 years. The Wine Advocate
List Price: $79.50
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Palazzo Red Cuvee Napa - Blend: 68% Merlot 24% Cabernet Franc 8% Cabernet Sauvignon 40% New French Oak Bottling Date:...
- 2012 Vineyard House Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - ... ...
- 2014 Doubleback Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - (95 Points) "A truly fabulous wine is the 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, which incorporates 7% Petit Verdot and 3% Malbec, all of whi...
- 2014 Passing Time Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla - Black cherry, black raspberry, cassis, floral notes, and mocha on the nose. This wine is intensely structured and full bodied, ...
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Pinot Noir Hyde - (95 points) The Pinot Noir Hyde Vineyard, a wine that can at times be a bit rustic, is anything but that in 2014. Creamy and vo...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...