Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Merryvale Profile Napa
(92 points) The flagship wine at Merryvale is their Profile, and the 2012 Proprietary Red Blend Profile carries a blend of 78% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Malbec, 10% Petit Verdot and 1% Cabernet Franc. Beautiful blueberry, white flowers, black and red currants, as well as some incense and camphor jump from the glass of this stunningly proportioned, complex wine. The mouthfeel is medium to full-bodied with superb purity, enticing texture and oodles of beautiful ripe fruit that cascade over the palate. I think of it as a gracious and somewhat restrained, but authoritative Napa Red Wine. It should drink well for 12-15+ years. (10/2014) Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $202.50
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2005 Domaine Carneros Le Reve Brut - 91 Points, Wine News: Domaine Carneros, 2005 Brut Vintage CuvÃ©e - December/January 2009-09 "One of the first release from the ...
- 2015 Cakebread Chardonnay Napa - 2015 was one of the earliest vintages on record, and featured small clusters that delivered beautifully concentrated fruit arom...
- 2006 Taittinger Comtes De Champagne Blanc de Blanc - (97 points) " The 2006 brings back all the wonder of classic Comtes: the innocence of a joyful childhood, a free-as-air dash th...
- 2014 St. Supery Sauvignon Blanc Dollarhide Ranch Napa - Brilliant pale yellow hues are speared with youthful hints of green. Aromas are rich and enticing. Grapefruit, green lime, cape...
- 2014 Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia Bolgheri - Sassicaia means “the place of many stones,” and refers to the region’s gravel soil. The original vineyards have a southwest exp...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...