Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Lokoya Cabernet Sauvignon Spring Mountain Napa
(98 Points) "The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Spring Mountain, which comes from two sources, the Yverdon and Spring Mountain vineyards, is also 100% Cabernet Sauvignon and also inky bluish/purple in color. The Spring Mountain hallmarks of white flowers, blueberries, black raspberries and blackberry are all present in the extraordinary aromatics of this wine. It is full-bodied, pure and rich, with the oak beautifully concealed and married with the wine’s stunningly rich fruit. This is another tour de force from Chris Carpenter. Look for it to drink well for the next 30-35 years." The Wine Advocate
List Price: $375.00
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Pali Riviera Pinot Noir Sonoma - True to its appellation, the nose is dominated with black fruits, forest floor and shitake mushroom. Concentrated ripe black b...
- 2014 Roth Estate Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley - Roth Estate Cabernet Sauvignon is made from select vineyard sites within the southernmost hillsides of the Alexander Valley. Th...
- 2006 Harrington Pinot Noir Gap's Crown Sonoma - description ...
- 2006 Harrington Pinot Noir Lund Vineyard - Reflects a cooler climate, with herb, cola, dried berry and sassafras flavors that are complex on a modest scale. Drink now thr...
- 2008 Darioush Signature Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (90 Points) A blend of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Merlot, 4% Malbec and 3% Cabernet Franc, the 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon Signatur...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.