Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Lewis Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
We make four unique cabernets but the Napa Valley Cab is our preferred daily driver. Not a hybrid or 4-cylinder econo-box; more of a 3.0-litre in-line six that's silky smooth with plenty of supple power. The 2013 sports a plush interior and wide array of currants, berries, black truffle and mocha aromas. The steering, gearbox and brakes work together seamlessly, and the experience is competent and rewarding under all road conditions. With plenty of staggered-wheel grip beneath a chassis of fine-tuned tannins this wine displays remarkable fit and finish. 1,600 cases produced.
List Price: $450.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Lewis Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa - The best qualities from our past two vintages come together like yin and yang in our singular 2014 Reserve Cabernet. Radiant co...
- 2012 Masi Amarone Costasera - A classic blend of 70% Corvina, 25% Rondinella and 5% Molinara and they like a little Botrytis in their Corvina to get a little...
- 2016 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2015 Domaine des Valanges Pouilly-Fuisse - Our Pouilly-Fuissé combines structure and elegance with a mineral taste due to its terroir in Solutré. It shows best after seve...
- 2014 Jordan Chardonnay Sonoma - Mother Nature blessed us with an ideal growing season for the third consecutive year in 2014. Moderate temperatures prevailed f...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Tue, May 22, 2018
2017 Walnut Block Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough Price: $16.00 A good amount of tropical fruit, passion fruit, kiwi, g...
Chardonnay walk around White tasting- the first walk around tasting in the New Wine Watch
Thu, May 24, 2018
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history, ge...
1997 Versus 1998 Italian Tasting at WWWB
Fri, May 25, 2018
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus We have another short week of ...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, May 26, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu!
Vintage White Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, May 31, 2018
I thank god for my children every day. Without them I’d never know how well red wine complements chicken nuggets. ...
1998 Vintage California Cabernet Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. Made up my mind to make a new...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, Jun 2, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu and By the Glass Selections
Grand Cru Monopole Burgundy Tasting
Thu, Jun 7, 2018
Burgundy is simple in that there are only 2 grapes grown here, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but there are over 600 vill...
2008 Vintage Blind Yasting- 10 year old Brown Bag Wine tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 8, 2018
This tasting is part of our 10 year old scientific reserch program where we are tasting wines from all over the world tha...
Braida di Giacomo Bologna Piedmont wine tasting at WWWB with special guest owner/export director Norbert Reinisch
Thu, Jun 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite producers from the Piedmont and they specialize in Barbera. We will be tasting through the ne...