Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Lewis Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
We make four unique cabernets but the Napa Valley Cab is our preferred daily driver. Not a hybrid or 4-cylinder econo-box; more of a 3.0-litre in-line six that's silky smooth with plenty of supple power. The 2013 sports a plush interior and wide array of currants, berries, black truffle and mocha aromas. The steering, gearbox and brakes work together seamlessly, and the experience is competent and rewarding under all road conditions. With plenty of staggered-wheel grip beneath a chassis of fine-tuned tannins this wine displays remarkable fit and finish. 1,600 cases produced.
List Price: $450.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Masi Amarone Costasera - A classic blend of 70% Corvina, 25% Rondinella and 5% Molinara and they like a little Botrytis in their Corvina to get a little...
- 2016 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2015 Domaine des Valanges Pouilly-Fuisse - Our Pouilly-Fuissé combines structure and elegance with a mineral taste due to its terroir in Solutré. It shows best after seve...
- 2014 Jordan Chardonnay Sonoma - Mother Nature blessed us with an ideal growing season for the third consecutive year in 2014. Moderate temperatures prevailed f...
- 2013 Gambal Cremant Les Bulles D'Alex - The latest thing from our good friend Alex- How can you say no to bubbles?? ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...