Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Hedges Family Estate Red Mountain
(90 Points) Graphite, leather, wild herbs and ample red and black currant notes emerge from the 2013 Red Mountain Red Blend, which is made from 59% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc, 4% Malbec, 2% Petit Verdot and 2% Syrah. With medium-bodied richness, nicely integrated acidity, lots of character and a good finish, drink it over the coming 4-6 years. There's a touch of brettanomyces here, and I suspect it won't be for everyone, but I like it. The Wine Advocate
List Price: $27.50
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Foley Johnson Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford - (91 Points) Readers looking for a terrific value in Napa Cabernet Sauvignon should check out Foley Johnson’s 2014 Cabernet Sauv...
- 2015 Contesa Trebbiano D'Abruzzo Dry White Wine - .... ...
- 2013 Antica Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - ANTICA NAPA VALLEY 2012 CABERNET SAUVIGNON Origin: Atlas Peak District - Napa Valley Grapes: 100% estate-gr...
- 2013 Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay Belle Terre Vineyard - (91 Points) The 2013 Chardonnay Belle Terre Vineyard, in contrast, goes through full malolactic fermentation and sees a small a...
- 2015 Passopisciaro Passorosso Sicilia - This wine is made from the grapes of Nerello Mascalese planted in various Contrade (Crus) of Malpasso, Guardiola, Santo Spirito...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...