Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Forman Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
(95 points) A beautiful wine, the 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Cabernet Franc and the rest tiny proportions of Petit Verdot, Merlot and Malbec. Opaque ruby/purple with beautiful blueberry and black raspberry fruit moving toward cassis on the palate, it is plush, medium to full-bodied, well-delineated, juicy and succulent. This is another terrific 2013. This one was aged 22 months in barrel, but 60% was new oak, and it was never fined prior to bottling. It should drink well for 15 or more years. (RP) (10/2015) Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $123.00
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (89 Points)Fresh and vibrant, with a nice smoky mocha oak overlay joining the dried currant, sage, plum and berry flavors. Has ...
- 2010 Peter Michael L'Esprit De Pavots Knights Valley - (91 points) Dark red raspberries, rose petals, savory herbs and tobacco all meld together in the 2010 L’Esprit des Pavots. Hin...
- 2012 Cuvelier Los Andes El Cuvelier Mendoza - This is one of Argentina's newest iconic wine from one of the memebers of the Clos de la Siete group. The winemaking staff at ...
- 2012 Domaine Jean Louis Chave St Joseph Rhone - (93 Points) The 2012 Saint Joseph, which was just bottled, showed beautifully, and I continue to see more and more terrific, wo...
- 2012 La Spinetta Barolo Campe - (97) "The pure fruit aromas are mind-blowing with meat, fresh flowers, citrus fruit and sliced strawberries. Full body, u...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event