Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon Sonoma County
This is a blend of 17 different vineyards and has 10% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Franc and 2% petit Verdot, they have 3 vineyards Ridgeline, Bunnell and a new vineyard Mills, for Migration and this wine has a good amount of ripe currant and with notes of cigar box spice, nutmeg and dark coco highlights. A very round and smooth wine on the tongue with ripe currant and dark cherry fruit, notes of tobacco spice and notes of fresh herbs and dark chocolate, a very approchable Cabernet but also has good structure and balance through the finsih. finish 35+ Very Good +
List Price: $21.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chardonnay Sonoma Coast - Daffodil yellow with aromas of bartlett pear, yellow peach and citrus/yellow flowers. On the palate there are flavors of juicy ...
- 2011 Steele Out Kaste Red Wine Lake County - 51% Syrah,23 % Zinfandel, 11% Petite Sirah, 7% Merlot, 5% Malbec 3% Petite Verdot. Smooth yet spicy, bold and luscious,...
- 2014 La Maialina Gertrude Toscana IGT - . ...
- 2013 Routestock Chardonnay Route 121 Carneros - The 2013 Routestock Carneros Chardonnay has a delightful pale straw color with lime hues. The aromas are of honeysuckle, orange...
- 2014 Truchard Pinot Noir Carneros - Vineyard: Seven separate clonal selections of Pinot Noir grow on the Truchard Estate Vineyard. Two “Martini” clones, the “Pomma...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...