Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Charles Smith Chateau Smith Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley
A 90% Cabernet Sauvignon,
5% Petit Verdot, 4% Merlot, 1% Malbec
romatic, classic, refined Cabernet Sauvignon. Graphite, cassis and
pencil shavings at its core that gives way to a long satisfying finish.
Chateau Smith indeed!
List Price: $20.25
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Trinchero Sauvignon Blanc Mary's Vineyard Napa - . ...
- 2012 St. Supery Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford Napa - Deep hues of purple and red reflect the density of this wine. Aromas of blackberry and raspberry are met with nuances of espres...
- 2014 Steele Pinot Noir Carneros 375ml - . ...
- 2012 Lincourt Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills - There are many sources of tribute and inspiration for Lincourt. First there is the name of the winery, a fusion of Lindsay and ...
- 2013 Macrostie Chardonnay Carneros - A blend of grapes from several excellent vineyards in unique cool climate areas across Sonoma County, our signature Sonoma Coas...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm