Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Chappellet Pritchard Hill Cabernet Sauvignon MAGNUM
(98 Points) “The flagship wine, the 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Pritchard Hill is a blend of 83% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Malbec, 6% Cabernet Franc and the rest Petit Verdot aged 22 months in 100% new French oak. This is a 40- to 50-year wine and simply compelling. Inky bluish/purple with a stunning nose of white flowers, crushed rock, blueberry, black raspberry and cassis, this is a great, great effort in this vintage, which is not that surprising, but this youthful wine still seems in its infancy and certainly has huge upside to it. It’s very deep and full-bodied, but still coiled very tight and restrained, this should turn out to be a tour de force and a great offering in 2013. Don’t touch it for another 5-7 years." The Wine Advocate
List Price: $598.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Schramsberg Rose Brut - Schramsberg Brut Rosé is fruitful, complex and dry, making it both versatile with food and delicious by itself as an apéritif. ...
- 2011 Continuum Proprietary Red Napa - Mt. Veeder 1%, Diamond Mountain 1% and Pritchard Hill (estate) 98%, the blend is; Cabernet Sauvignon 75%, Cabernet Franc 11...
- 2015 Sleight of Hand Conjurer Red Blend - The 2014 Conjurer is a blend of 59% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Cabernet Franc, 12% Merlot and 1% Petit Verdot. It was aged 12 mont...
- 1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata - (93 Points) A dark, powerful wine, the 1999 Barbaresco bursts from the glass with notable depth, intensity and pure resonance. ...
- 2010 Pelissero Barbaresco Tulin - (94 Points) Pelissero's 2010 Barbaresco Tulin explodes from the glass with a head-spinning array of aromas and flavors. Rich, ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for Regular Service check out tonight's menu
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! Y...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You F...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...