Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Woodward Canyon Cabernet Sauvignon Artist Series Washington
(92 Points) "Bright medium red-ruby. Initially brooding aromas of cassis, licorice, minerals, cocoa powder, menthol and mocha opened quickly with air. Densely packed, sweet and glossy, with a pliant texture and showy flavors of black cherry, cassis, menthol, flowers and sexy oak. This deep, tactile cabernet shows excellent depth and a long, lightly saline finish featuring ripe, chewy, building tannins. This should age well but it’s also delicious now with some time in a decanter." Vinous / Antonio Galloni
List Price: $54.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Woodward Canyon Merlot Columbia Valley - (90+ POINTS) I think there’s some upside to the 2012 Columbia Valley Merlot. Coming from the Weinbau and Woodward Canyon estate...
- 2010 Villa Le Prata Brunello di Montalcino - 94 points James Suckling Incredible aromatics here w...
- 2012 Woodward Canyon Cabernet Sauvignon Old Vines Washington - (95 POINTS) The biggest, most rich, mineral-laced and massive wine in the portfolio, the 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Old Vines give...
- 2013 Snowden Cabernet Sauvignon The Ranch Napa - (93 Points) "Snowden's 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon The Ranch is bold, delicious and juicy. Black cherry, plum, licorice and smoke a...
- 2014 Newton Chardonnay Unfiltered Napa - (93 points) Newton’s unfiltered Chardonnay has been a consistent winner since it was first launched in the early 1980s, when th...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm