Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Vine Cliff Cabernet Sauvignon 16 Rows Private Stock Napa
Reflecting the "best of our best" standards for this wine, the 2012 delivers on every count. Intense, yet supple, age-worthy, yet approachable. A classic cabernet in every respect.
Made with fruit from the first sixteen rows of vines planted in front of the Sweeney family’s hilltop home, this bottling represents the oldest and most mature fruit from our Oakville Estate. It is layered with ripe blackberry and boysenberry jam and deep, bittersweet chocolate. It has extraordinary texture and concentration that will stay with you long after you've finished the bottle.
List Price: $159.00
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Jayson Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine’s dark burgundy core pushes to the very edge of the glass, heralding intense aromas of black raspberry, ripe bl...
- NV Voirin Jumel Blanc De Blancs Grand Cru - This wine is 80% of their production and is a blend of three vintages, 100% Chardonnay. This wine is 80% of their production an...
- NV Champagne Lallier Rose Grand Cru Champagne - A pretty bouquet of raspberry and strawberry fruit on the nose, this wine spends 4 years on the lees and they use the saignee m...
- 2014 Pride Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Our 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon is delicious and compelling, possessing nuanced ripe fruit, complex spice, an unctuous, round mid-p...
- 1996 Chateau La Gaffeliere St. Emilion - Winemaker's Notes: The Château believes in a very long fermentation and in replanting only when absolutely to maintain a good...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...