Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Signorello Cabernet Sauvignon Padrone Napa
There are only 2000 cases of the 2012 Padrone from Signorello, a selection off the blocks and then in barrel, Cabernet Franc 9% this wine has a beautiful bouquet with an array of dark currant and cassis berry fruit, bitter chocolate, graham cracker notes very well endowed, very complex. notes of herbs and more, wow even more complex on the second day. A big and chewy wine but has elegance and finesse, a nice hand of cigar box spice, and a very distinct earthy minerality to the wine, graphite, has a wild game like character coming out the second day, lots of tannins but has a solid core of fruit, needs time but has all the right stuff. Try this wine again in 10+ years. Finish 50+ KILLER
List Price: $189.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2006 Pascual Toso Finca Pedregal Mendoza - (91 Points) The 2006 Finca Pedregal Single Vineyard is a blend of 80% Malbec and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon. It shows very fine de...
- 2015 Feudi di San Gregorio Falanghina - Falanghina is an ancient variety, already noted and appreciated by the Sannites and the Romans who also called it Falernia for ...
- 2015 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2013 Seven Hills Merlot Seven Hills Vineyard Walla Walla - This wine is drawn from the original Merlot block at Seven Hills Vineyard that I planted with my father in the summer of 1982. ...
- 2009 Valdicava Brunello Di Montalcino Madonna Del Piano Riserva - (95 Points) The 2009 Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Madonna del Piano is an expressive and articulate wine that speaks ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...