Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Signorello Cabernet Sauvignon Padrone Napa
There are only 2000 cases of the 2012 Padrone from Signorello, a selection off the blocks and then in barrel, Cabernet Franc 9% this wine has a beautiful bouquet with an array of dark currant and cassis berry fruit, bitter chocolate, graham cracker notes very well endowed, very complex. notes of herbs and more, wow even more complex on the second day. A big and chewy wine but has elegance and finesse, a nice hand of cigar box spice, and a very distinct earthy minerality to the wine, graphite, has a wild game like character coming out the second day, lots of tannins but has a solid core of fruit, needs time but has all the right stuff. Try this wine again in 10+ years. Finish 50+ KILLER
List Price: $189.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Feudi di San Gregorio Falanghina - Falanghina is an ancient variety, already noted and appreciated by the Sannites and the Romans who also called it Falernia for ...
- 2015 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2013 Seven Hills Merlot Seven Hills Vineyard Walla Walla - This wine is drawn from the original Merlot block at Seven Hills Vineyard that I planted with my father in the summer of 1982. ...
- 2009 Valdicava Brunello Di Montalcino Madonna Del Piano Riserva - (95 Points) The 2009 Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Madonna del Piano is an expressive and articulate wine that speaks ...
- 2012 Groth Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This is the first wine to get 100 points from Robert Parker Jr. with the 1985 vintage, Michael Weis has been the winemaker here...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...