Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Rock & Vine Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast
Varieties: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot, 5% Petite Sirah
Appellations: 60% Solano County, 31% Mendocino, 9% Napa Valley
Aging: 60% (2 year old) French & 40% (2 year old) American Oak
Time in Barrel: 10 months
Cases Produced: 15,200 cases
The fruit was selected from three ranches located in Solano and Mendocino counties and Napa Valley. The Solano County grapes highlight the rich and ripe black fruit flavors, while our Medocino grapes give the wine a nice backbone of acidity and spice component. Finally the Napa Valley grapes provide silky texture and ripe tannins to round out this superbly balanced wine
List Price: $16.25
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Domaine Monpertuis "Vignoble de la Ramière" Côtes du Rhône - A classic, Grenache-dominated Côtes du Rhône from the organically-farmed hillside parcels of the Vignoble de la Ramière. Aged i...
- 2015 Katherine Goldschmidt Cabernet Sauvignon Crazy Creek Vineyard - VINTAGE NOTES: Another exceptional vintage in Alexander Valley with outstanding color and flavor development. Ripe, black...
- 2012 Chateau Tauzinat L'Hermitage St. Emilion Grand Cru - 85% Merlot, 15% Cab Franc. ...
- 2009 Clerico Coste Della Sesia Ca Du Leria - This wine is produced from the “Vigna Leria”, a vineyard site that sits immediately adjacent to the family home. It is a blend...
- 2013 Truchard Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Rich aromas of plum, cherry, and cassis; highlighted with cedar and vanilla. The mouth is layered with jammy flavors of raspber...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...