Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Rock & Vine Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast
Varieties: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot, 5% Petite Sirah
Appellations: 60% Solano County, 31% Mendocino, 9% Napa Valley
Aging: 60% (2 year old) French & 40% (2 year old) American Oak
Time in Barrel: 10 months
Cases Produced: 15,200 cases
The fruit was selected from three ranches located in Solano and Mendocino counties and Napa Valley. The Solano County grapes highlight the rich and ripe black fruit flavors, while our Medocino grapes give the wine a nice backbone of acidity and spice component. Finally the Napa Valley grapes provide silky texture and ripe tannins to round out this superbly balanced wine
List Price: $16.25
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Katherine Goldschmidt Cabernet Sauvignon Crazy Creek Vineyard - VINTAGE NOTES: Another exceptional vintage in Alexander Valley with outstanding color and flavor development. Ripe, black...
- 2012 Chateau Tauzinat L'Hermitage St. Emilion Grand Cru - 85% Merlot, 15% Cab Franc. ...
- 2009 Clerico Coste Della Sesia Ca Du Leria - This wine is produced from the “Vigna Leria”, a vineyard site that sits immediately adjacent to the family home. It is a blend...
- 2013 Truchard Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Rich aromas of plum, cherry, and cassis; highlighted with cedar and vanilla. The mouth is layered with jammy flavors of raspber...
- Domaine de Montbourgeau Cremant de Jura - So very light and so very fresh, this bubbly is a natural as aperitif, but it is also delicious served at brunch, with fresh fr...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...