Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Peter Michael Les Pavots Knights Valley
(96-98 Points) The 2012s made from Bordeaux varietals include their flagship wine, the 2012 Proprietary Red Les Pavots, a sensational blend of 64% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Cabernet Franc, 11% Merlot and 5% Petit Verdot. A prodigious effort, it rivals some of the fabulous past vintages such as 1997, 2001, 2002 and 2007. The inky/purple-colored 2012 boasts classic notes of crème de cassis, roasted coffee, vanilla bean, cedar, forest floor and blueberries. Full-bodied and complex with sweet tannin as well as hints of charcoal and camphor, this opulent, multi-leveled, Bordeaux-styled 2012 can be drunk now or cellared for 25-30+ years.
List Price: $220.50
Sale Price: $180.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2006 Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame - Veuve Clicquot's Prestige Cuvée, La Grande Dame, is a very great wine which pays homage to a very "grande dame de la Champagne,...
- 2012 Tenuta Dell Ornellaia Bolgheri - “Ornellaia 2012 gives you an immediate sensation of pleasure that is both charming and engaging. Straight away, you can appreci...
- 2013 Aubert Chardonnay UV-SL Vineyard Sonoma Coast - (97+ Points) "The UV-SL Vineyard is another Sonoma Coast vineyard planted with old Wente clones on the classic deep Goldridge s...
- 2014 Charles Krug Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine is produced from 100% Yountville fruit, 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot and this wine has a beauti...
- 1993 Bryant Family Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (97 Points) There are just under 1000 cases of this extraordinary Cabernet Sauvignon produced from a vineyard on Pritchard Hill...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.