Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Markham Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
The deep garnet color lets you know to slow down and spend the night with this handsome stranger. Vanilla cola and dark chocolate perfume the blackberry fruit. The ripe, lush entry brings a knowing smile, while the brightness on the finish is only the youthful exuberance in a wine built to age. A graceful balance of richness combined with mesmerizing aromas creates the urge to drink our 2012 early. However, the chewy mid-palate tannins and oaky finish would benefit from a few years in the cellar. Find a fireplace to snuggle up for the night or grill a rib-eye topped with a slathering of gorgonzola butter if you feel like going crazy!
List Price: $41.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Groth Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville Napa - A bit of Merlot 12%, this is the largest vintage that they have ever had, 34,000 cases and this wine has a complex bouquet, ced...
- 2011 Grgich Hills Cabernet Sauvignon - (88 points) Well-balanced, if shaded toward drying tannins, this shows core flavors built around dried herb and berry, with to...
- 2012 Ferrari Carano Tresor Alexander Valley - A blend of the classic Bordeaux varietals – Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Malbec, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. Vibrant aromas...
- 2012 Long Shadows Chester Kidder Red Wine Columbia Valley - Allen Shoup named this wine in honor of his grandfather, Charles Chester, and his grandmother, Maggie Kidder. He selected Long ...
- 2012 Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville - This wine has everything we love about Oakville cabernet sauvignon: a dense, mid-palate richness, complexity and a deliciously ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...