Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Markham Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
The deep garnet color lets you know to slow down and spend the night with this handsome stranger. Vanilla cola and dark chocolate perfume the blackberry fruit. The ripe, lush entry brings a knowing smile, while the brightness on the finish is only the youthful exuberance in a wine built to age. A graceful balance of richness combined with mesmerizing aromas creates the urge to drink our 2012 early. However, the chewy mid-palate tannins and oaky finish would benefit from a few years in the cellar. Find a fireplace to snuggle up for the night or grill a rib-eye topped with a slathering of gorgonzola butter if you feel like going crazy!
List Price: $41.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon Sonoma - Concentrated aromas of blackberries and black cherries with an inviting hint of cedar. The wine’s silky palate is long and expa...
- 2012 Long Shadows Chester Kidder Red Wine Columbia Valley - Allen Shoup named this wine in honor of his grandfather, Charles Chester, and his grandmother, Maggie Kidder. He selected Long ...
- 2012 Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville - This wine has everything we love about Oakville cabernet sauvignon: a dense, mid-palate richness, complexity and a deliciously ...
- 2013 Seven Hills Winery Ciel du Cheval Vineyards Red Mountain - This wine is our 13th vintage from the famed Ciel du Cheval Vineyard on Red Mountain, one of the oldest and most proven vineyar...
- 2016 Daou Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles - . ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!