Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Leonetti Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley
(94-96 points) Also from barrel sample, the 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon gives up knockout creme de cassis, scorched earth, lead pencil and burning ember-like qualities to go with a full-bodied, decadently textured profile on the palate. Possessing plenty of sweet tannin and ample concentration, it stays remarkably graceful and elegant on the palate. It will evolve nicely for two decade or more. (JD) (6/2014) Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $134.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Alpha Estate Malagouzia Greece - Variety Composition: Malagouzia 100%. Region / Location / Vineyard: Amyndeon plateau. Amyndeon viticulture zone. North-we...
- 2013 Passing Time Merlot Klipsun Vineyard Red Mountain - Located on the southwest slope of Red Mountain, Klipsun Vineyard grows some of Washington's highest quality wine grapes. Named ...
- 2012 Leonetti Reserve Columbia Valley - (95-97 points) The 2012 Reserve is another gorgeous Bordeaux...
- 2013 Seven Hills Petite Verdot McClellan Estate Walla Walla - A very strong floral component coming out on the second day, boisenberry, huckleberry like fruit, green tea and exotic spices o...
- 2005 Fumanelli Amarone Della Valpolicella - (92 points) The 2005 Amarone della Valpolicella Classico is a delicious wine, even if it is a touch light in body for an Amaron...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton