Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Kuleto Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
Dark currant and black cherry fruit with notes of toasty oak spice, dark chcolate, cigar box spice, nice richness with a good amount of fresh crushed rock like mineral/earthy component. A big and chewy wine with lots of rich currant and cassis berry fruit some tannins here but nciely balanced with a good deal of minerality, bitter coco and new leather notes, needs time but has all the right stuff.. Finish 50+ Excellent +
List Price: $60.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Kuleto Estate Frog Prince Napa - A Bordeaux inspired blend with a California flair. This 2014 vintage is a real crowd pleaser with lots of cherry and currant b...
- 2014 Stag's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis Napa - This ARTEMIS Cabernet Sauvignon offers inviting aromas of black cherry and plum with hints of vanilla. On the palate, the wine ...
- 2015 Passopisciaro Passorosso Sicilia - This wine is made from the grapes of Nerello Mascalese planted in various Contrade (Crus) of Malpasso, Guardiola, Santo Spirito...
- 2014 Chalk Hill Estate Red Proprietary Blend Sonoma - (92 Points) "Blended of 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Malbec, 16% Petit Verdot, 8% Merlot and 5% Syrah, the 2014 Estate Red has a...
- 2014 Truchard Pinot Noir Carneros - Vineyard: Seven separate clonal selections of Pinot Noir grow on the Truchard Estate Vineyard. Two “Martini” clones, the “Pomma...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event