Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Kuleto Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
Dark currant and black cherry fruit with notes of toasty oak spice, dark chcolate, cigar box spice, nice richness with a good amount of fresh crushed rock like mineral/earthy component. A big and chewy wine with lots of rich currant and cassis berry fruit some tannins here but nciely balanced with a good deal of minerality, bitter coco and new leather notes, needs time but has all the right stuff.. Finish 50+ Excellent +
List Price: $60.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Kuleto Estate Frog Prince Napa - A Bordeaux inspired blend with a California flair. This 2014 vintage is a real crowd pleaser with lots of cherry and currant b...
- 2012 Hedges Family Estate Red Mountain - Blend: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 26% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 8% Syrah, and 2% Malbec. Dark purple-black color. Aromas of dark...
- 2014 Stag's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis Napa - This ARTEMIS Cabernet Sauvignon offers inviting aromas of black cherry and plum with hints of vanilla. On the palate, the wine ...
- 2013 Passopisciaro Passorosso Sicilia - This wine is made from the grapes of Nerello Mascalese planted in various Contrade (Crus) of Malpasso, Guardiola, Santo Spirito...
- 2014 Chalk Hill Estate Red Proprietary Blend Sonoma - (92 Points) "Blended of 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Malbec, 16% Petit Verdot, 8% Merlot and 5% Syrah, the 2014 Estate Red has a...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it whi...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...