Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Groth Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
This is the first wine to get 100 points from Robert Parker Jr. with the 1985 vintage, Michael Weis has been the winemaker here since 1983. The Merlot is from Yountville but everything else is from a single vineyard site from the first vintage in 1983, they replanted this in 1999 due to phylozera and did not make a wine till the vineyard was replanted and this wine is the 12th leaf from this replanted site. Dark currant and cassis berry fruit black raspberry and an array of dark spices, earth and more, a very rich and complex array of fuit, earth and spice, 7000 6pks of with 9% merlot in the blend. 100% new oak for 24 months, a very rich and dense quality to the palate, this wine is a little monster but has wonderful balance and elegance. Finsih 50+ KILLER
List Price: $135.00
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Groth Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville Napa - Winery Notes: The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon is big and lush with huge gobs of fruit in the aroma and flavor. The texture of the ...
- 2016 Hall Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Light yellow in hue with a hint of green, this polished Sauvignon Blanc emanates freshness. Aromas of lemon zest and green mang...
- 2009 Dom Perignon Brut Champagne - 97 points James Suckling This is a DP that shows the ripeness of the 2009 vintage yet remains full of energy. Gorgeous ...
- 2016 Honig Sauvignon Blanc Napa - There is a bit of neutral oak here but mostly stainless steel. Fresh grapefruit melon and fig like fruit on the notes of fresh...
- 2014 Spellbound Chardonnay California - This is mostly Lodi Fruit, cooler nights give it more crisp acidity and has both American and French oak. A good amount of ligh...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
volker-eisele cabernet 2013 Price: $60.00 volker-eisele terzetto 2014 Price: $82.50 volker-...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...