Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Ellman Family BROTHERS BLEND Proprietary Blend Napa Valley
Brothers Blend features a larger concentration of Merlot coming from the Lake Cynthia Vineyard and a beautiful blend of other Napa Valley fruit. We tend to call this "our tribute to Pomeral".
This wine has a complex nose of red and black fruit aromas, with some dried herbs enveloping the aromatic profile. On the palate, it is focused on pure, rich layers of dark berry, cedar, tobacco, black licorice and dried herb, tightening on the finish, where the flavors push through.
List Price: $55.50
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2016 Hall Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Light yellow in hue with a hint of green, this polished Sauvignon Blanc emanates freshness. Aromas of lemon zest and green mang...
- 2015 Uccelliera Rosso Di Montalcino - (90 points) Dense, with beefy tannins backing the cherry, leather and earth flavors. The firm yet juicy finish shows tobacco an...
- 2014 Charles Krug Merlot Napa - Dark plum and black cherry fruit with notes of fresh loamy earth and dark chocolate notes and sweet herbs. Smooth and silky textu...
- 2015 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2016 La Spinetta Vermentino Toscana - 100% Vermentino Alcohol content: 13,0% by vol. Received awards: Average production: 32.000 bottles Average yield per ha: 4,000 ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot 2016 Burgundy Seminar at 11:30am with winemaker Federic Barnier and at 7:30pm without Federic
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
2016 Vintage Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar at Wine Watch Wine Bar Tuesday, January 30th 11:30am or 7:30pm Th...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...
2005 Vintage White Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Feb 9, 2018
2005 Louis Carillon Puligny-Montrachet 750ml Price: $69.00 Your Price: $60.72 Quantity in Stock: 13 2005 L...