Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Daou Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles Magnum
This is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, they do buy some fruit for this label, they farm the properties where they buy fruit and all the juice for all of the wines is free run. This wine has a very distinct earthy quality to the dark currant and dark cherry fruit with notes of sweet tobacco spice and dark mocha spice, nice complexity on the nose. Has a ncie touch of toasty oak spice with notes of tobacco and fresh earth this wine has lots of everything, red cherry and plum fruit, a smooth and polished wine with layers of earth, spice through the finish. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $65.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Bodegas Mauro Crianza - This is the entry level wine made on the 55 hectare estate that is just outside the Ribera Del Duero DO, this wine has 10% Syra...
- 2012 Pascual Toso Malbec Alta Reserva Las Barrancas Vineyards - They produce a very small amount of this wine and this is one of the big boys of Argentina, they produce a lot of Sparkling win...
- 2009 Pelissero Barbera D'alba Tulin - (89 Points) A new addition to the lineup, the single-vineyard 2009 Barbera d’Alba Tulin wraps around the palate with blackberr...
- 2010 Bianchi Petite Sirah Paso Robles - Why this variety is called Petite I'll never know. There is nothing small about it. The grape berries are not especially small,...
- 2010 Bodegas Norton Finca Perdriel Cabernet Sauvignon Colección - (92 Points) This dark, creamy red leads with hints of spice and charred herb to its dark cassis and black cherry compote notes....
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...