Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Knights Valley
A selection of the best fruit from their Knights valley, there are a bit of other varietals in the blend around 3%, dark currant and cassis berry fruit with layers of cassis currants and toasty oak spice, fresh plowed black earth, black pepper spice. A big and chewy wine with smooth tannins, that dark earth and dark coco like notes through the finish. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $65.75
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2016 Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand - :::::::: ...
- 2013 Darioush Caravan Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Caravan shares the pedigree of Darioush’s Signature wines, but displays more ripe, saturated fruit with an elegantly textured f...
- 2012 St Supery Cabernet Sauvignon Dollarhide Ranch Napa - Saint Supéry, a fixture on highway 29 in Rutherford for over 30 years, is today owned by the house of Chanel. The winery has qu...
- 2014 Pedestal Merlot Columbia Valley - As has been the case since Pedestal’s debut in 2003, Conner Lee Vineyards Merlot plays a dominant role in crafting a dark, rich...
- 2012 Ellman Family BROTHERS BLEND Proprietary Blend Napa Valley - Brothers Blend features a larger concentration of Merlot coming from the Lake Cynthia Vineyard and a beautiful blend of other ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.