Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Pott Her Majesty's Secret Service Cabernet Sauvignon Stagecoach Vineyard Napa
Up, way up in the Eastern hills of Napa Valley - a colossal 700 planted-acres of vines - lies Dr. Krupp’s Stagecoach Vineyards, an elysian field of Napa legend. In 2009, whenArron was consulting for the good doctor he gestured across the entire spread and told Arron to choose any block he wanted for Pott wine. Aaron didn’t hesitate; “M5, M6.” A good amount of fresh plowed earth, some fine herbs and an array of dark chocolate, cassis, dark currants, very complex bouquet with lovely ripe fruit, black truffle, very rich and even more complex on the second day. A big and chewy wine on the tongue with lots of ripe currant and black cherry liqueur like fruit, a good hand of toasty oak spice along with distinct mineral notes through the finish, wonderful intensity and a long complex finish. Finish 50+ Most Excellent +
List Price: $115.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 ZD Wines Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The words "classic" and "perfect" were tossed around a lot after the 2012 growing season, and this vintage will always be remem...
- 2001 Arietta H Block Napa - (92 Points) The opaque purple-colored 2001 Arietta (60% Merlot and 40% Cabernet Franc) was very closed when I tasted it. Tightl...
- 2008 Cain Five Napa - (88 points) Supple-textured and understated, with savory herb and dill-laced currant flavors that are distinctive and nuanced, ...
- 2009 Al Cantara U Toccu Pinot Nero IGT - This wine is cultivated in a valley between the mountains Nebrodi and the volcano Etna at an altitude of 650 meters asl. The gr...
- 2013 Hall Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (92 points) The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa, which is 83% Ca...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.