Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Pieve Santa Restituta Brunello di Montalcino Rennina
(94 Points) The 2011 Brunello di Montalcino Rennina is made from a blend of fruit from three different vineyard parcels. The sites total 25 hectares, with 15 located next to the church, or the Pieve, after which this estate is named. The sites have southwest exposures and different soil types. That flexibility explains the smooth and seamless bouquet offered by this wine. Compared to the single vineyard Sugarille expression, Rennina is more open and immediate. The wine presents fleshy and beautifully plump aromas of red cherry, dried blackberry and exotic spice with tobacco and chocolate at the back. - Wine Advocate
List Price: $190.50
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Pieve di Santa Restituta Brunello Di Montalcino Sugarille - (95 Points) A bit closed at first, the 2011 Brunello di Montalcino Sugarille sees fruit harvested from a five-hectare cru site ...
- 2015 Cakebread Chardonnay Napa - 2015 was one of the earliest vintages on record, and featured small clusters that delivered beautifully concentrated fruit arom...
- 2005 Philippe Colin Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Vergers 750ml - 2005 Philippe Colin Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Vergers 750ml ...
- 2000 Masion Roche de Bellene Chambolle Musigny "Collection Bellenum" Vieilles Vignes - 2000 Masion Roche de Bellenum Chambolle Musigny Vieilles Vignes ...
- 2012 Luce Della Vite Tuscany - After heavy spring rains, summer weather conditions were almost ideal. A succession of dry days and signifi cant day-night temp...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Tue, May 22, 2018
2015 Chateau La Tour Carnet Blanc Price: $45.00 A 2.5 hectares in the Medoc mainly blended with Sauvignon Blanc, Sauv...
Chardonnay walk around White tasting- the first walk around tasting in the New Wine Watch
Thu, May 24, 2018
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history, ge...
1997 Versus 1998 Italian Tasting at WWWB
Fri, May 25, 2018
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus We have another short week of ...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, May 26, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu!
Vintage White Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, May 31, 2018
I thank god for my children every day. Without them I’d never know how well red wine complements chicken nuggets. ...
1998 Vintage California Cabernet Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. Made up my mind to make a new...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, Jun 2, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu and By the Glass Selections
Grand Cru Monopole Burgundy Tasting
Thu, Jun 7, 2018
Burgundy is simple in that there are only 2 grapes grown here, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but there are over 600 vill...
2008 Vintage Blind Yasting- 10 year old Brown Bag Wine tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 8, 2018
This tasting is part of our 10 year old scientific reserch program where we are tasting wines from all over the world tha...
Braida di Giacomo Bologna Piedmont wine tasting at WWWB with special guest owner/export director Norbert Reinisch
Thu, Jun 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite producers from the Piedmont and they specialize in Barbera. We will be tasting through the ne...