Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Novelty Hill Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Blend: 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Merlot, 3% Malbec Expressive and polished, this full-bodied Cab offers layers of ripe dark fruit, including blackberry, cherry and currant. Rich and full-bodied on the palate, with a finish that lasts.The Columbia Valley is a diverse growing region that provides a wide range of fruit expression, and few Washington winemakers know the land as well as veteran vintner Mike Januik. Like previous vintages of this wine, Mike relies on Novelty Hill’s estate vineyard Stillwater Creek as the predominant source for this blend in addition to fruit from a handful of other top vineyards selected to intensify the wine’s complexity and mouth feel.
List Price: $29.25
Quantity in Stock: 8add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Seven Hills Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - Since our first planting in 1980, our central focus at Seven Hills has been growing and making Cabernet Sauvignon that expresse...
- 2014 Charles Krug Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine is produced from 100% Yountville fruit, 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot and this wine has a beauti...
- 2014 Edge Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The edge was first, then Fuse and finally Trim. this vintage is a blend with a little Petit Verdot Cabernet Franc and Merlot in...
- NV Schramsberg Mirabelle Rose - the Mirabelle Brut Rosé is a specially crafted blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from Schramsberg’s select cool-climate vineya...
- 2014 Hedges CMS Red Blend - CMS Red, Washington State's original blended red wine, has been produced and bottled by the estate since 1987. Consistently rec...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.