Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Doubleback Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla
(92 points) An outstanding effort that needs another year or three to come together, the 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon offers classic Cabernet aromas and flavors of creme de cassis, black currant, toasted spice, hints of dried flowers and lead pencil shavings to go with a seamless, medium to full-bodied and juicy feel on the palate. It doesn’t have the back-end depth or concentration of the 2010 (or 2012), yet is nicely balanced, with good mid-palate depth, and plenty of sweet tannin that emerge on the finish. It should be at its best from 2017-2028.
Chris Figgins and Drew Bledsoe continue to release a blockbuster Cabernet under their Doubleback label.
Wine Advocate #213
List Price: $123.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Wayfarer Pinot Noir Wayfarer Vineyard - Estate blend 800 cases contains every clone in the vineyard. Beautiful nose of exotic spice rose petals cher...
- 2013 Pahlmeyer Chardonnay Napa - (88-91 points) The 2013 Chardonnay reveals plenty of upfront buttery, caramelized fruit, medium to full body and a slight chun...
- 2011 Figgins Estate Red Walla Walla - (93 points) A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Merlot, the 2011 Figgins Estate Red is excellent in the vintage, ...
- 2013 Gramercy Syrah The Deuce Walla Walla - (94 Points) "Formerly called the Walla Walla Syrah, the 2013 Syrah The Deuce comes mostly from the Les Collines vineyard, yet ...
- 2014 Darioush Signature Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - ... ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...