Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 David Arthur Elevation 1147 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
Always 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, only 540 cases produced, 100% new French oak treatment. This wine has a very rich and forward bouquet of cassis and currant berry fruit, espresso, bittersweet chocolate, cigar box spice. A very decadent wine with sweet berry fruit, cassis, raspberry coulis, very thick but has lovely balance and a long finish that dark chocolate, toasty oak spice, very well endowed, this wine is even better on the second day by far the most improved of the four with a long layered finish. Finish 50+ Most Excellent +
List Price: $186.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Coho Cabernet Sauvignon Summit Vine Ranch - (87 points) The 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Summit Vine Ranch is the best of this trio. It offers a dark ruby/purple color, sweet ...
- 2011 David Arthur Cabernet Sauvignon Three Acre Napa - (87 points) The 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Three Acre (89% Cabernet Sauvignon and 11% Petit Verdot) offers attractive aromas of c...
- 2007 Quintarelli Valpolicella Classico Superiore - A child of its tempestuous growing season, this ’07 Valpolicella is a study in contrasts. Savory-sweet, redolent of dark cherri...
- 2009 David Arthur Meritaggio Napa - Meritaggio is the brainchild of the Long Brothers. Wanting to fulfill his desire of producing a fine Meritage blend, David set ...
- 2009 Castello Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino - (92 points) The 2009 Brunello di Montalcino comes across as thinner than past vintages but well-balanced thanks to the high al...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...