Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 David Arthur Cabernet Sauvignon Three Acre Napa
(87 points) The 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Three Acre (89% Cabernet Sauvignon and 11% Petit Verdot) offers attractive aromas of creme de cassis, soft, round, charming fruit flavors, not much density or richness, but an attractive personality. No doubt the vintage is responsible for this style of wine. Drink it over the next 4-5 years.
Wine Advocate #209 Oct 2013
List Price: $132.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 David Arthur Elevation 1147 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Always 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, only 540 cases produced, 100% new French oak treatment. This wine has a very rich and forward b...
- 2009 David Arthur Meritaggio Napa - Meritaggio is the brainchild of the Long Brothers. Wanting to fulfill his desire of producing a fine Meritage blend, David set ...
- 2012 David Arthur Chardonnay Napa - This is a blend of Oak Knoll and Stagecoach fruit only 809 cases produced. Has a nice amount of ripe tropical fruit to the nose...
- 2012 La Jota Cabernet Sauvignon Howell Mountain Napa - A big bouquet lots of dark currant and black berry fruit, dark chocolate, a good amount of fresh black earth and dark tobacco s...
- 2014 Hess Cabernet Sauvignon Allomi Napa - Varietal Overview Our Allomi Cabernet Sauvignon offers distinct notes of vanilla and oak spice with classic red fruit fla...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.