Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Continuum Proprietary Red Napa
Mt. Veeder 1%, Diamond Mountain 1% and Pritchard Hill (estate) 98%, the blend is; Cabernet Sauvignon 75%, Cabernet Franc 11%, Petite Verdot 12% and Merlot 2%. This 2011 vintage is a very forward and seductive wine juicy for being the youngest wine on the table and it seemed to open up quicker but still has wonderful richness with dark currant berry fruit, a host of dark chocolate, fresh plowed black earth, notes of graphite. Big and chewy on the tongue with sweet silky dark currant and black cherry liqueur like fruit, big round tannins that give that velvety richness to the wine, a long complex finish echoing the spice from the nose through the finish, very well endowed and balanced. This wine got 5 votes for second place making it one of the crowd’s favorite wines this evening, a real crowd pleaser!! Finish 50+ Most Excellent +
List Price: $196.50
Quantity in Stock: 27add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Schramsberg Rose Brut - Schramsberg Brut Rosé is fruitful, complex and dry, making it both versatile with food and delicious by itself as an apéritif. ...
- 2011 Francesco Rinaldi Barolo Cannubi - (93 Points) Rinaldi's 2011 Barolo Cannubi shows the richer side of this site, with all of the typical flavors amped up by the r...
- 2012 Kumeu River Coddington Chardonnay New Zeland - This is a grower chardonnay and used to be blended into the estate and in 2006 they separated it from the estate as it was too ...
- 2013 Passing Time Merlot Klipsun Vineyard Red Mountain - Located on the southwest slope of Red Mountain, Klipsun Vineyard grows some of Washington's highest quality wine grapes. Named ...
- 2014 Weingut Robert Weil Riesling Trocken Kiedrich Turmberg - Weingut Robert Weil Founded in 1875, Weingut Robert Weil is one of the finest producers in the Rheingau region. ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it whi...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...