Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Red Columbia Valley
A blend of 39% Merlot, 39% Syrah, 9% Malbec, 4% Grenache, 3% Petit Verdot, 3% Cabernet Sauvignon, 2% Mourvédre, 1% Cabernet Franc. Red currant and cherry, milk chocolate, cedar, forward and enticing bouquet of aromas. A very smooth and easy drinking wine with soft and round tannins turing a bit chalky and dry at the end with notes of milk chocolate and fine herbs on the finish. Finish 35+ Very Good
List Price: $18.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Newton Cabernet Sauvignon Red Label Napa County - . ...
- 2011 Baron de Brane Cantenac Margaux - The name has a long history which goes back to the 18th century, a man who was crazy about wine used to own Baron Mouton also k...
- 2011 Chateau Puy Blanquet St.Emilion - (89 Points) "Bright ruby. Aromatic nose features plum, dried flowers, licorice and sweet spices, lifted by a mocha nuance. Lus...
- 2011 Selvapiana Pomino Villa Petrognano Toscana IGT - (87 points) A blend of mostly Sangiovese with smaller components of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2011 Pomino Villa Petro...
- 2012 Castello Del Terriccio Capannino - 100% Merlot, this wine has a beautiful plum and cherry fruit, a good hand of fresh earth. Located in Castellina Maritemma which...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...