Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2011 Chateau Ste Michelle Cold Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley
Cabernet from this iconic 40-year-old vineyard delivers power, concentration and wonderful structure, rich black currant berry fruit with notes of espresso and bitter chocolate, fresh plowed earth. A big and chewy Cabernet Sauvignon with lots of Currant berry fruit and a firm hand of acidity, dry tannins at the end but has enough fruit to match and a long finish echoing the spice from the nose through the finish. Finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $32.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- Graham Beck Rose Brut Sparkling South Africa NV - Pale silver-pink. Aromas of raspberries, cherries and a few secondary whiffs of minerality. A lively mousse but fine in the mou...
- 2012 Chateau Ste Michelle Cabernet Columbia Valley - red currant and plum fruit with notes of tobacco spice. Juicy red currant berry fruit on the tongue with ripe round tannins, no...
- 2013 Arrowood Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley - Our 2013 Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is bold with black forest fruit and spiced plum, offering undertones of roasted coff...
- 2012 Hedges Family Estate Red Mountain - Blend: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 26% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 8% Syrah, and 2% Malbec. Dark purple-black color. Aromas of dark...
- 2012 Barnard Griffin Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - Gorgeous plum, cherry and dark fruit centered aromatics and flavors are augmented by pleasing, youthful acidity. Spicy,...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...