Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 The Vineyard House Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
This is a cooler more classic vintage and this wine is a bit tightly wound at the moment with a solid core of dark currant and cassis berry fruit, toasty oak spice and a firm hand of acidity holding things together. This wine has all the right stuff and in proportion it just needs a bit of time to come together fully. Finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $205.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Dolce Napa (375ml) - The 2011 Dolce presents butterscotch and citrus fruit aromas enriched with toasted caramel crème brûlée and vanilla. As promise...
- 2012 Vineyard House Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - ... ...
- 2015 Corte alla Flora Rosso Di Montepulciano - Light red berry fruit and a bit rustic on the nose with hints of underbrush and herbs, simple and pleasant bouquet of ar...
- 2012 Continuum Proprietary Red Napa - (96 Points) With 62 acres now under vine here, at an altitude ranging from 1,300 to 1,600 feet, above the fog line, Tim Mondavi...
- 2011 Moone Tsai Chardonnay Napa - 2012 Moone-Tsai Napa Valley Chardonnay The nose of our 2012 Napa Valley Chardonnay beckons with alluring aromas of exot...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...