Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Shadowbox Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
(93 Points) "This limited production 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon offers up notes of roast beef, black currants, sweet oak, spice and plums. The complex aromatics are followed by a full-bodied, layered, opulent, textured mouthfeel. Long and rich, this beauty should drink well for 15+ years." - Robert Parker.
List Price: $105.00
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay Robert Young Vineyard Alexander Valley - A non malo style with crisp green apple, notes of banana foster and cinnamon spice a very different style than the Belle Terre....
- 2016 Substance Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - (93 Points) The deep, inky-colored 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon that will see 12 months in French oak. It...
- 2009 Shadowbox Syrah Napa - Winemaking Notes: This is an excellent stylistic example of one of our favorite varietals. Only 47 cases of 2009 shadow...
- 2012 Shadowbox Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley - Most of this Cabernet is sourced from the Stag's Leap District, but the approachable nature of the 2012 vintage led us to blend...
- 2012 Shadowbox Chardonnay "Orchard vineyard" Napa Valley - Only 100 Cases of this beautifully balanced and layered Chardonnay were made. 11 months of aging 50% new and 50% once used Fren...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...