Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Peter Michael L'Esprit De Pavots Knights Valley
(91 points) Dark red raspberries, rose petals, savory herbs and tobacco all meld together in the 2010 L’Esprit des Pavots. Hints of mocha, espresso and cloves develop later, adding considerable intrigue and complexity. Silky, open and expressive, the 2010 is a gorgeous wine that should drink well upon release and for at least a handful of years beyond. The mid-weight style of the year in this part of Knights Valley seems inherently better suited to wines that are meant to be drunk early rather than cellared. In 2010, L’ Esprit des Pavots is 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot. Anticipated maturity: 2014-2022.
Wine Advocate #206 Apr 2013
List Price: $125.00
Sale Price: $100.00
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Truchard Chardonnay Carneros - A floral nose of green apple, pineapple, and honeysuckle; with hints of nutmeg, fig, and toasted oak. The mouth is clean and b...
- 2009 Finca Torremilanos Torremilanos Ribera Del Duero - (89 Points) The 2009 Torremilanos included 7-8% Cabernet Sauvignon. It is aged for 21 months in barrel both new and multiple ag...
- 2014 Cakebread Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Dense, concentrated aromas of ripe boysenberry, blackberry, dark plum and cassis, with a hint of spice, preface intense, deeply...
- 2009 Owen Roe Syrah Lady Rosa Yakima - The fruit for the Lady Rosa Syrah is from a six mile area situated high in the cool western Yakima Valley. Two vineyards compri...
- 2010 Syncline Subduction Columbia Valley - description ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event