Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Mulderbosch Faithful Hound Stellenbosch
(89 Points) ~~Mint and sage lead the way for a muscular core of mulled black currant and blackberry fruit, followed by licorice root and smoldering charcoal notes. Offers a gutsy feel, with the flesh to mellow out in the short-term. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec. Drink now through 2016. 6,500 cases imported. –JM Wine Spectator
List Price: $23.50
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Chateau Tauzinat L'Hermitage St. Emilion Grand Cru - 85% Merlot, 15% Cab Franc. ...
- 2009 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley - TASTING NOTES Our 2009 Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is a complex wine with berry and floral aromatics...
- 2011 Domaine Lapalu Chateau Patache d'Aux Medoc - The Chevaliers d’Aux (descendants of the Comtes d’Armagnac) were the first owners of this Estate in Bégadan in 1632. Seized as ...
- 2012 Daou Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles Magnum - This is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, they do buy some fruit for this label, they farm the properties where they buy fruit and all t...
- 2011 Domaine de Chevalier Blanc Pessan Leognan - (91-93 points) Very high-toned today, with a whiff of talcum powder giving way to bright sweet pea and lime notes. The tightl...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!