Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Mulderbosch Faithful Hound Stellenbosch
(89 Points) ~~Mint and sage lead the way for a muscular core of mulled black currant and blackberry fruit, followed by licorice root and smoldering charcoal notes. Offers a gutsy feel, with the flesh to mellow out in the short-term. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec. Drink now through 2016. 6,500 cases imported. –JM Wine Spectator
List Price: $23.50
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Chateau Tauzinat L'Hermitage St. Emilion Grand Cru - 85% Merlot, 15% Cab Franc. ...
- 2009 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley - TASTING NOTES Our 2009 Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is a complex wine with berry and floral aromatics...
- 2011 Domaine Lapalu Chateau Patache d'Aux Medoc - The Chevaliers d’Aux (descendants of the Comtes d’Armagnac) were the first owners of this Estate in Bégadan in 1632. Seized as ...
- 2012 Hedges Family Estate Red Mountain - Blend: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 26% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 8% Syrah, and 2% Malbec. Dark purple-black color. Aromas of dark...
- 2011 Domaine de Chevalier Blanc Pessan Leognan - (91-93 points) Very high-toned today, with a whiff of talcum powder giving way to bright sweet pea and lime notes. The tightl...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Owner/winemaker Mark Aubert has had a distinguished winemaking career including a 12-year stint at Peter Michael where...
Tenuta Santa Maria Verona Wine Tasting With Special Guest Giovanni Bertani WWWB
Thu, Aug 17, 2017
I like best the wine drunk at the cost of others. Diogenes the Cynic We are trying to keep the calendar o...
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB Thursday, August 24th 7:30pm 2013 Ca Del Bosco Curtefranca Chardon...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...