Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Edi Simcic Duet Goriska Brda Slovenia
A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, 80% Merlot and Cabernet Franc this is an hommage to the father and son team working the vineyards and cellar together. This wine is reminescent of a medoc with a good amount of fresh earth, fine herbs to the dark plum and dark cherry fruit on the nose, toffee, toasty oak notes. A very elegant style with lots of currant and plum fruit with an array of fresh earth, spice and a long fresh finish, even better on the second day like the whites these reds are very well built and have the balance and depth to last a decade in your cellar or more. Finish 40+ Excellent +
List Price: $56.25
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2006 Edi Simcic Kolos Goriska Brda Slovenia - A blend of Merlot mostly with the remainder being Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc this wine sees 4 years of barrique 80% ...
- 2011 I Greppi Greppicante Bolgheri Red Bordeaux Blend Azienda I Greppi - Grape varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc. Alcohol: 13% vol. Vinification: fermentation takes place in stainl...
- 2009 Edi Simcic Kozana Goriska Brda Slovenia - Lots of stones in this part of the vineyard, this is a single vineyard wine only five barrels produced, there is no indication ...
- 2010 Chateau Goulee Medoc - (90 Points) A blend of 80% Cabernet Sauvignon and 20% Merlot, this wine displays an opaque ruby/purple color and notes of damp...
- 2011 Neyers Sage Canyon California Red - A blend of Sonoma coasdt and Contra Costa grapes, 45% Carignan, 25% Grenache, 15% Syrah and 15% Mourvedre. A good hand of fresh...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...