Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2009 Spring Valley Derby Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla
(91+ points) The most tight and structured of Serge’s wines and a 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon Derby offers up plenty of ripe red and black fruits that are supported by notions of graphite, mineral, leather and dried spices. Medium to full-bodied, tight and straight on the palate, with solid mid-palate concentration and a broad, expansive finish, it should benefit from another year or two of bottle age and have 12-15 years or so of ultimate longevity. Drink 2015-2024.
Wine Advocate #207 Jun 2013
List Price: $53.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Leviathan Red North Coast - (92 Points) Andy Erickson's Leviathan is gorgeous once again in 2013. Plump, juicy and forward, the 2013 packs a serious punch....
- 2013 Columbia Crest H3 Cabernet Sauvignon Horse Heaven Hills - This bold Cabernet opens with flavors of black cherries and blackberries with a touch of currants and vanilla, complemented by ...
- 2003 Giuseppe Rinaldi Brunate Le Coste Barolo - (92 Points) Rinaldi’s 2003 Barolo Brunate/Le Coste is deeply flavored and intense, with more than enough fruit to balance its t...
- 2003 Tua Rita Giusto di Notri - (91 points) Although the 2003 Giusto di Notri, a blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc, may not qu...
- 2009 Livernano Puro Sangue Toscana - This wine is 100% Sangiovese and this wine has a beautiful bouquet fresh flowers, wild herbs and an array of red cherry/berry f...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot 2016 Burgundy Seminar at 11:30am with winemaker Federic Barnier and at 7:30pm without Federic
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
2016 Vintage Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar at Wine Watch Wine Bar Tuesday, January 30th 11:30am or 7:30pm Th...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...
2005 Vintage White Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Feb 9, 2018
2005 Louis Carillon Puligny-Montrachet 750ml Price: $69.00 Your Price: $60.72 Quantity in Stock: 13 2005 L...