Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2009 Hawk and Horse Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Red Hills Lake County
Lake County is hotter than Napa, 103 degrees is a nice day in Lake County. 22000 foot elevation volcanic soils tiny clusters thick skins 2 tons per acre. 100% Cabernet Sauvignon this vintage with a good amount of dark cherry liqueur and cassis like fruit with notes of dark tobacco spice, dark chocolate and dark damp fresh earth notes, nice complexity here. A big and chewy wine on the tongue with a firm hand of tannins and acidity, very long layered finish with all that spice and earth nuance, cigar box spice and nice freshness on the finish. finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $78.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Guarachi Family Wines Pinot Noir Gap's Crown Vineyard Sonoma Coast - This is the owner of TGIC, Alex made his name in importing Chilean wines and now his is living out his dream of making great sm...
- 2012 Wayfarer Mother Rock Pinot Noir Sonoma - .. ...
- 2010 Chateau La Croix du Casse Pomerol - (91 Points) A slightly traditional style, offering singed sandalwood and balsa wood notes, with black tea and bergamot flavors ...
- 2009 St Helena Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - A good amount of cedar and cigar box spice to the nose black currant and cassis berry fruit with fresh earth dark spices and a ...
- 2013 Pirouette Red Columbia Valley - A deep, dark wine packed with engaging aromas of fresh blueberry and dark chocolate, the 2013 Pirouette is rich and complex fro...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.