Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2009 Castello Del Terriccio Tassinaia
A blend of 50/50 Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot aged in new French barrique this wine has a big bouquet of dfark earth and spice, black tar and a good amount of dark berry and plum like fruit, along with a peppery spice as the wine opens. A big and chewy wine with lots of ripe cherry and currant along with plum fruit very rich but has wonderful balance and freshness along wtih a good hand of that dark earth, fine herbs and tobacco spice through the finish, long and layered finish, this wine still has some tannins but lovely balance and elegance. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $46.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2008 La Rioja Alta Vina Ardanza Reserva Rioja - (93 Points) Vintages for Viña Ardanza seem to be going fast. It seems like yesterday that the 2001 was released and now the 200...
- 2012 Tyler Pinot Noir Old Vines Bien Nacido Santa Maria - At Bien Nacido, I have the good fortune of working with the three best blocks of the original plantings dating back to 1973. Ea...
- 2016 Domaine Seguinot Bordet Chablis Fourchaume 1er Cru - This wine has a lovely richness to the bouquet, lemon/lime citrus, green apple fruit and that sea shell like mineral character....
- 2012 Petrolo Inarno IGT Toscana - Inarno is a collaborative project between Petrolo and 10-15 neighboring growers in the area of Val d' Arno di Sopra. There is t...
- 2014 Antinori Villa Antinori Red Toscana - A blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah blend, this wine has not been called Chianti for over a decade, a v...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
volker-eisele cabernet 2013 Price: $60.00 volker-eisele terzetto 2014 Price: $82.50 volker-...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...