Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2009 Castello Del Terriccio Tassinaia
A blend of 50/50 Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot aged in new French barrique this wine has a big bouquet of dfark earth and spice, black tar and a good amount of dark berry and plum like fruit, along with a peppery spice as the wine opens. A big and chewy wine with lots of ripe cherry and currant along with plum fruit very rich but has wonderful balance and freshness along wtih a good hand of that dark earth, fine herbs and tobacco spice through the finish, long and layered finish, this wine still has some tannins but lovely balance and elegance. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $46.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2001 Bodegas Riojanas Rioja Gran Reserva Monte Real - (90 points) Smoky and earthy smelling, with aromas of tobacco,...
- 2012 Tyler Pinot Noir Old Vines Bien Nacido Santa Maria - At Bien Nacido, I have the good fortune of working with the three best blocks of the original plantings dating back to 1973. Ea...
- 2016 Domaine Seguinot Bordet Fourchaume 1er Cru - This wine has a lovely richness to the bouquet, lemon/lime citrus, green apple fruit and that sea shell like mineral character....
- 2014 Antinori Villa Antinori Red Toscana - A blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah blend, this wine has not been called Chianti for over a decade, a v...
- 2015 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...