Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2008 Tim Adams Cabernet Malbec Clare Valley
A blend of 80/20 Cabernet Sauvigon and 20% Malbec this wine has a nose of currant and fig like fruit on the nose with hints of pepper and cigar box spice and a minty eucalyptus note coming out on the second day. A good amount of smooth berry and fig fruit on the tongue with that peppery spice and a nice freshness to the finish at 14.5% this wine has great balance, minty/herbal notes on the end. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $35.00
Sale Price: $18.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Kuleto Estate Frog Prince Napa - A Bordeaux inspired blend with a California flair. This 2014 vintage is a real crowd pleaser with lots of cherry and currant b...
- JCB Sparkling Rose No. 69 - Grape Variety: Pinot Noir Region: Burgundy, France Winemaking Notes: This rosé is made in the saigneé method by...
- 2012 Madrigal Sauvignon Blanc Napa - From the Humphrey’s vineyard in Oak Knoll, this sauvignon blanc boasts crisp citrus notes such as grapefruit and lemon. It’s th...
- 2011 Bodega Iaccarini Malbec Mendoza - Varietal: 100% Malbec Alcoholic Fermentation: In Stainless Steel tanks for 10 days a...
- 2013 Debeaumarche le combe Bourgogne Blanc - A very heavy limestone minerality to the nose here along with a good amount of tree fruit, hints of marzipan. A nice richness ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton