Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2007 Joseph Phelps Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
(91 Points) The 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa (20,000 cases produced) may be the finest regular cuvee produced here in nearly two decades. Its dense ruby/purple hue is followed by an opulent bouquet of cassis, blue fruits, crushed rocks, and floral undertones. Pure, juicy, deep, medium to full-bodied, and loaded, this 2007 should drink beautifully young, yet keep for 15-20+ years. In case you think the aging curves I have described are unrealistically long, I have the Joseph Phelps regular Cabernets from the mid-seventies as well as the Insignias in my cellar, and those wines are still drinking beautifully at 30+ years of age. Todayâ€™s wines are better made. Wine Advocate # 186, Dec 2009
List Price: $100.00
Sale Price: $80.00
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Domaine Solitude Chateauneuf Du Pape Cornelia Constanza - (93 Points) The lightest in color is the medium ruby-hued 2009 Chateauneuf du Pape Cornelia Constanza a sumptuous sexy cuvee th...
- 2006 Fontodi Chianti Classico Riserva Vigna Del Sorbo Magnum - (95 Points) The 2006 Chianti Classico Riserva Vigna del Sorbo is seriously dark, rich and intense. Dark cherries, tobacco, herb...
- 2014 Chalk Hill Estate Chardonnay Sonoma - Our 2014 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay is a beautiful medium golden color. This wine displays expressive fruit aromas of yellow apple...
- 2014 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Signature Napa - Deep and rich, this is a classic expression of hillside Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, offering alluring aromas of boysenberry...
- 2014 Plumpjack Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville Napa - No tasting notes at this time. ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.