Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2006 Casa Lapostolle Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Alexandre Apalta Vineyard Colchagua
More toasty oak spice very Bordeaulaise like on the nose with a good amount of currant and cassis berry fruit and notes of dark coco. Smooth and polished on the palate very silky and sexy juice on the tongue with lots of tannins 15% Merlot added to the blend, big and chewy needs some time in the bottle a bit chalky on the finish. Finish 45+ EXCELLENT +
List Price: $27.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Luigi Bosca Malbec DOC Mendoza - This is the most complex wine in the line-up from Bosca's Malbec on the table tonight. From the Lujan de Cuyo region of Mendoza...
- 2006 Kaiken Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza - (88+ Points) The 2006 Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon was 80% aged in French oak for 12 months. More saturated than the â€œregular...
- Buller Tokay Tawny Port (375ml) - (91 Points) Syrupy sweet, but not too rich, with lots of honey and spice flavors that persist appealingly on the long, delicate...
- 2005 Chateau Mont Perlat Blanc Bordeaux - (88 Points) This is a serious wine, with rich, concentrated honeysuckle and melon notes, no real evidence of wood in the aromas...
- 2001 Talenti Brunello di Montalcino Pian Conti - (93 Points) Consulting oenologist Carlo Ferrini has turned out a beautiful wine at this historic estate, a property which he sp...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Owner/winemaker Mark Aubert has had a distinguished winemaking career including a 12-year stint at Peter Michael where...
Tenuta Santa Maria Verona Wine Tasting With Special Guest Giovanni Bertani WWWB
Thu, Aug 17, 2017
I like best the wine drunk at the cost of others. Diogenes the Cynic We are trying to keep the calendar o...
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB Thursday, August 24th 7:30pm 2013 Ca Del Bosco Curtefranca Chardon...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...