Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2006 Casa Lapostolle Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Alexandre Apalta Vineyard Colchagua
More toasty oak spice very Bordeaulaise like on the nose with a good amount of currant and cassis berry fruit and notes of dark coco. Smooth and polished on the palate very silky and sexy juice on the tongue with lots of tannins 15% Merlot added to the blend, big and chewy needs some time in the bottle a bit chalky on the finish. Finish 45+ EXCELLENT +
List Price: $27.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Luigi Bosca Malbec DOC Mendoza - This is the most complex wine in the line-up from Bosca's Malbec on the table tonight. From the Lujan de Cuyo region of Mendoza...
- 2016 Kaiken Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza - Heavy oak and related char, chocolate and mocha aromas make up the nose of this dark, grippy Cabernet Sauvignon. There's plenty...
- 2005 Chateau Mont Perlat Blanc Bordeaux - (88 Points) This is a serious wine, with rich, concentrated honeysuckle and melon notes, no real evidence of wood in the aromas...
- 2001 Talenti Brunello di Montalcino Pian Conti - (93 Points) Consulting oenologist Carlo Ferrini has turned out a beautiful wine at this historic estate, a property which he sp...
- Lucien Albrecht Rose Cremant Alsace NV - This is a methode Champenoise style sparkling wine from Alsace made with 100% Pinot Noir and one of the best values in the spar...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...