Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2006 Casa Lapostolle Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Alexandre Apalta Vineyard Colchagua
More toasty oak spice very Bordeaulaise like on the nose with a good amount of currant and cassis berry fruit and notes of dark coco. Smooth and polished on the palate very silky and sexy juice on the tongue with lots of tannins 15% Merlot added to the blend, big and chewy needs some time in the bottle a bit chalky on the finish. Finish 45+ EXCELLENT +
List Price: $27.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Luigi Bosca Malbec DOC Mendoza - This is the most complex wine in the line-up from Bosca's Malbec on the table tonight. From the Lujan de Cuyo region of Mendoza...
- 2006 Kaiken Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza - (88+ Points) The 2006 Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon was 80% aged in French oak for 12 months. More saturated than the â€œregular...
- Buller Tokay Tawny Port (375ml) - (91 Points) Syrupy sweet, but not too rich, with lots of honey and spice flavors that persist appealingly on the long, delicate...
- 2005 Chateau Mont Perlat Blanc Bordeaux - (88 Points) This is a serious wine, with rich, concentrated honeysuckle and melon notes, no real evidence of wood in the aromas...
- 2001 Talenti Brunello di Montalcino Pian Conti - (93 Points) Consulting oenologist Carlo Ferrini has turned out a beautiful wine at this historic estate, a property which he sp...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...