Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2001 Cloud View Red Meritage Napa
OUR TASTING NOTES: Saturated nose of black cherry, cassis and black currant berry fruit intermixed with highlights of toasty oak, caramel, fresh earth, a nose full. Loaded with thick and chewy black cherry, currant berry fruit, chewy tannins, but very ripe and even somewhat drinkable right now, excellent structure, with everything here in proportion, finishes with notes of espresso and bittersweet chocolate. Finish 50+. TASTING DATE 08/15/04
List Price: $97.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2016 Lewis Vin Gris Syrah Rose Napa - Jerry Garcia's "Scarlet Begonias" is the muse behind our 2016 Vin Gris - another vintage we're grateful for. Deeply colored an...
- 1985 Inglenook Reunion Napa - ... ...
- 2010 Peter Michael L'Esprit De Pavots Knights Valley - (91 points) Dark red raspberries, rose petals, savory herbs and tobacco all meld together in the 2010 L’Esprit des Pavots. Hin...
- 2012 Cuvelier Los Andes El Cuvelier Mendoza - This is one of Argentina's newest iconic wine from one of the memebers of the Clos de la Siete group. The winemaking staff at ...
- 2012 Domaine Jean Louis Chave St Joseph Rhone - (93 Points) The 2012 Saint Joseph, which was just bottled, showed beautifully, and I continue to see more and more terrific, wo...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!