Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Landhaus Mayer Gruner Veltliner Austria
Peppery notes mingle with clear grapefruit aromas; the body is well-balanced, offering a pleasant acidity and delicate herbal spiciness; lively on the finish.
List Price: $16.75
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Alpha Estate Malagouzia Greece - Variety Composition: Malagouzia 100%. Region / Location / Vineyard: Amyndeon plateau. Amyndeon viticulture zone. North-we...
- 2015 Pewsey Vale Eden Valley Dry Riesling - Vineyard Vintage Notes Good winter and early spring rains in the Eden Valley filled the soils and set the vines up well...
- 2015 Tenuta Delle Terre Nere Etna Rosso - A beautiful bouquet with savory red berry fruit, a smoky character along with an array of exotic spices and a unique mineral no...
- 2016 Chateau La Mascaronne "Quat 'saisons" Rose - ...A quintessential Provencal Rosé that’s made from 70% Cinsault, 16% Grenache and 14% Syrah, the 2015 Quat'Saisons offers up a...
- 2013 Stark Conde Cabernet Sauvignon Stellenbosch - Winemaker’s comment: 2012 is an excellent vintage with bright red fruits and excellent acidity. The wines have remained tight ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...