Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Domaine Chantemerle Boudin Chablis
The Boudin domaine is located in La Chapelle-Vaupelteigne, one of the hamlets outside of Chablis proper, just across the Serein river from the 1er Cru vineyard of Fourchaume. The Boudin family farms just over 11 hectares of vineyards in Chablis, including 5 in the premier cru Fourchaume. Run by Francis Boudin, Domaine Boudin is an outpost of artisanal, hand-crafted wine in a region that is dominated by negociants. Francis strives for purity and terroir-expressiveness by eschewing oak. Another distinguishing factor of Boudin's is the fact that all plantings have come from massal selections of their own Chablis vines rather than re-planting with Chardonnay clones from other areas of Burgundy, a more common practice in the region. Add to that the fact Domaine Boudin has an enviable array of holdings (including the rarest of rare 1er Cru L'Homme Mort, a south facing parcel within Fourchaume).
List Price: $23.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Marques de Murrieta Rioja Reserva - A blend of 93% Tempranillo, 4% Mazuelo and 2% Graciano and 1% Garnacha Tinta, always from their own vineyards and hand-harveste...
- 2016 Chene Bleu Rose Crestet Ventoux - A blend of Grenache, syrah, Cinsault has a very pretty nose light red berry fruit raspberry and peach with pretty floral highli...
- 2016 La Spinetta Vermentino Toscana - 100% Vermentino Alcohol content: 13,0% by vol. Received awards: Average production: 32.000 bottles Average yield per ha: 4,000 ...
- 2013 Debeaumarche le combe Bourgogne Blanc - A very heavy limestone minerality to the nose here along with a good amount of tree fruit, hints of marzipan. A nice richness ...
- 2013 Dry Creek Chenin Blanc Sonoma - All stainless, a very fresh style with a very fruity bouquet of peach and apricot like fruit with pretty white flowers and bana...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sequoia Grove Wine Tasting with Special Guest Mike Trujillo President/Director of Winemaking at WWWB
Wed, Feb 21, 2018
What is better than to sit at the end of a day and drink wine with friends, or substitute for friends. -James Joyce ...
1980s Vintage Red Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 22, 2018
Water Separates the people of the world. Wine unites them. Our study in Burgundy continues this month and it w...
Chateau Latour Wine Tasting back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Feb 23, 2018
Bad news isn't wine. It doesn't improve with age. Colin Powell Life is short that is why I always say “...
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Sat, Feb 24, 2018
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Rhone Tasting with importer Dan Kravitz at WWWB
Tue, Feb 27, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman You may...
Le Cimate Montefalco Wine Tasting with owner Paolo Bartoloni
Wed, Feb 28, 2018
Le Cimate Montefalco Wine Tasting with owner Paolo Bartoloni Wednesday, February 28th 7:30pm ARAGON – UMBR...
Corte Alla Flora Vino Nobile Tasting with Owner Massimo Cragnotti at WWWB
Thu, Mar 1, 2018
Corte Alla Flora Vino Nobile Tasting with Owner Massimo Cragnotti at WWWB Thursday, March 1st 7:30pm 2015 ...
Vintage Burgundy/Champagne and Barolo My B-Day Wines
Fri, Mar 2, 2018
Three of my favorite Things: Champagne, Pomerol, Burgundy and Toni's Cooking Friday March 2nd 7:30pm 2003 K...
Sottimano Winery Wine Tasting with Elena Sottimano
Wed, Mar 7, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event. Menu Tuna Tar Tar served in Grilled Portobello mushroom Deconstruct...
Augustin Lacaille from Chateau D'Issan, Pedesclaux & Lilian Ladouys at WWWB
Thu, Mar 8, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event! Menu Selection of Charcuterie Duck Confit Napoleon with Beemster Go...