2013 Bruna Grimaldi Barolo “Bricco Ambrogio”
Robust and full bodied, with intense perfumes, a long finish and a brilliant garnet red color with orange reflections. Aroma: Ample and intense with sensations of violet, pepper, raspberries and dried roses along with the typical nose of tar.
List Price: $45.00
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Chalone Vineyard Pinot Noir Estate Chalone Appellation - A beautiful bouquet of black raspberry fruit, dark cherry, brown spices and pretty floral notes on the nose with a nice touch o...
- 2009 Pelissero Barbera D'alba Tulin - (89 Points) A new addition to the lineup, the single-vineyard 2009 Barbera d’Alba Tulin wraps around the palate with blackberr...
- 2010 Ada Nada Barbaresco Valeirano - CLASSIFICATION : Barbaresco DOCG ZONE OF ORIGIN : Langhe, municipality of Treiso, sub-zone...
- 2010 Barone Ricasoli Brolio Chianti Classico Riserva - This wine was born from a selection of the grapes intended for the production of Brolio Chianti Classico. A traditional Reserve...
- 2011 Villa Le Prata Brunello di Montalcino - (93 Points) "I love the balance and fruit to this. The medium to full palate and dried-fruit and honey character follow through...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...