Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Zenato Ripassa Valpolicella Ripasso
A great introduction to the wines of Valpolicella this wine has a full bouquet of dried cherry and plum fruit with pretty floral highlights and a bit of that clay like mineral notes. A very rich and fruity wine on the tongue, nice freshness with a long layered finish smooth tannins and a nice fresh finish this wine is very well built. Finish 40+ Excellent +
List Price: $24.00
Quantity in Stock: 15add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Clement & Florian Berthier Pouilly Fume - A crisp, fresh and creamy wine, it has grapefruit acidity and a firm sense of mineral structure. The wine is developing well, b...
- 2014 Brigaldara Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore - ... ...
- 2015 Antinori Tenuta Guado Al Tasso Vermentino Bolgheri - Thanks to the specific conformation of the land and the nearby sea, the Bolgheri micro- climate is extremely favourable for gro...
- 2011 Bodega Iaccarini Malbec Mendoza - Varietal: 100% Malbec Alcoholic Fermentation: In Stainless Steel tanks for 10 days a...
- 2013 McPrice Myers Terre Blanche White Rhone Blend - Terre Blanche is a white Rhone blend comprised of Viognier and Roussanne grapes grown on the Westside of Paso Robles in the acc...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.