Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Zenato Ripassa Valpolicella Ripasso
A great introduction to the wines of Valpolicella this wine has a full bouquet of dried cherry and plum fruit with pretty floral highlights and a bit of that clay like mineral notes. A very rich and fruity wine on the tongue, nice freshness with a long layered finish smooth tannins and a nice fresh finish this wine is very well built. Finish 40+ Excellent +
List Price: $24.00
Quantity in Stock: 23add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Clement & Florian Berthier Pouilly Fume - A crisp, fresh and creamy wine, it has grapefruit acidity and a firm sense of mineral structure. The wine is developing well, b...
- 2015 Domaines Ott Bandol Chateau Romassan Bandol - A blend of Mourvedre 20% minimum but they do 60%, Grenache and Cinsualt is the rest of the blend, the process is exactly the sa...
- 2015 Antinori Tenuta Guado Al Tasso Vermentino Bolgheri - Thanks to the specific conformation of the land and the nearby sea, the Bolgheri micro- climate is extremely favourable for gro...
- 2011 Bodega Iaccarini Malbec Mendoza - Varietal: 100% Malbec Alcoholic Fermentation: In Stainless Steel tanks for 10 days a...
- 2013 McPrice Myers Terre Blanche White Rhone Blend - Terre Blanche is a white Rhone blend comprised of Viognier and Roussanne grapes grown on the Westside of Paso Robles in the acc...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...