Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Quintarelli Primofiore
Crushed wild berries, cherries, a little kirsch and a savory and herbal element dominate the extremely inviting nose. Smooth as silk on the palate, this wine is mesmerizingly complex, with nuances of cherry, olives, spices and oak. Full-bodied and voluptuous, the estate’s Primofiore is a blend of equal parts Corvina, Corvinone, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc, which all finish ripening while being stored in wooden boxes. More than that, Primofiore, which means “first press,” gets the runoff juice of the first-run Amarone, adding depth and complexity.
A blend of Corvina, Corvinone, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc
List Price: $67.25
Quantity in Stock: 16add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Colpetrone Sagrentino di Montefalco - (93 Points) "Lots of chocolate, hazelnut and dried berry on the nose. Full-bodied, tangy and chewy but there's a bright fruity...
- 2005 Quintarelli Rosso Ca del Merlo - The wine of Valpolicella is made in various styles. The most common is the light-bodied, dry, fruity red. This wine is most a...
- 2003 Quintarelli Rosso Ca Del Merlo Valpolicella - The wine of Valpolicella is made in various styles. The most common is the light-bodied, dry, fruity red. This wine is most app...
- 2005 Banfi Cum Laude Tuscany - (90 Points) Dark-colored, with blackberry, currant and vanilla on the nose. Full-bodied, soft and round, with lovely tannins. B...
- 2013 Louis Jadot Nuits Saint Georges - Dark spices and earthy notes to the dark berry fruit cherry and black raspberry, a full bouquet with notes of underbrush and mi...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...