Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Quintarelli Primofiore
Crushed wild berries, cherries, a little kirsch and a savory and herbal element dominate the extremely inviting nose. Smooth as silk on the palate, this wine is mesmerizingly complex, with nuances of cherry, olives, spices and oak. Full-bodied and voluptuous, the estate’s Primofiore is a blend of equal parts Corvina, Corvinone, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc, which all finish ripening while being stored in wooden boxes. More than that, Primofiore, which means “first press,” gets the runoff juice of the first-run Amarone, adding depth and complexity.
A blend of Corvina, Corvinone, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc
List Price: $67.25
Quantity in Stock: 14add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Colpetrone Sagrentino di Montefalco - (93 Points) "Lots of chocolate, hazelnut and dried berry on the nose. Full-bodied, tangy and chewy but there's a bright fruity...
- 2005 Quintarelli Rosso Ca del Merlo - The wine of Valpolicella is made in various styles. The most common is the light-bodied, dry, fruity red. This wine is most a...
- 2003 Quintarelli Rosso Ca Del Merlo Valpolicella - The wine of Valpolicella is made in various styles. The most common is the light-bodied, dry, fruity red. This wine is most app...
- 2005 Banfi Cum Laude Tuscany - (90 Points) Dark-colored, with blackberry, currant and vanilla on the nose. Full-bodied, soft and round, with lovely tannins. B...
- 2013 Louis Jadot Nuits Saint Georges - Dark spices and earthy notes to the dark berry fruit cherry and black raspberry, a full bouquet with notes of underbrush and mi...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.