Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2011 Marion Valpolicella Superiore
A blend of Corvina Covinone Covin argetinle, Molinara and Oseleta. Started the winery in 1993 and the vineyards were existing , part fo the grapes are picked and dried the other part are left on the vines and 45-50 days of maceration, and then into 350 liter French barrique. Smoky meaty notes to the rich red berry fruit, 25,000 bottles produced of the five wines, a mix of wild flowers and herbs along with some of that clay like minerality. Fine silky tannins here on the tongue with and array of spice and dried floral notes trhough the finish, nice freshness and balance through the finish. finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $42.00
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Chateau Baret Pessac Rouge Pessac Leognan - The blend here is Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon mostly with some Cabernet Franc, run by one of the Lurton family and this wine ...
- 2013 Cambria Pinot Noir Benchbreak Santa Maria Valley - Black raspberry and dark cherry fruit with notes of fresh earth and dried flowers and clove spice. A smooth and silky wine with...
- 2015 Hahn SLH Pinot Noir - This is 100% Pinot Noir with a good amount of dark cherry fruit four vineyard blend and there is a nice floral quality to the n...
- 2013 Bouchard Pere et Fils Beaune Du Chateau Blanc - This harmonious, well-constituted wine has the typical notes of Beaune's premier crus, as well as a fine, very perfumed nose. T...
- 1992 Diamond Creek Red Rock Terrace Napa - . ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it whi...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...