Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2011 Allegrini Amarone della Valpolicella
They do not like Botrytis so they have systems in place so they do not get any during the drying process. They modernized the process of making Amarone so they removed the rot and Botrytis, dark cherry liqueur like fruit on the nose with pretty floral notes, dried plum and coco spice, notes of green tea and dried meats, smoky notes coming out as the wine opens. Smooth and silky on the tongue with dark cherry and plum fruit ripe and delicious with round succulent tannins and a bright fresh finish you hardly notice the 15.5% alcohol. Finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $60.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Arrowood Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley - Our 2013 Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is bold with black forest fruit and spiced plum, offering undertones of roasted coff...
- 2009 Allegrini La Poja Monovitigno Corvina Veronese - A single plot of the La Grola vineyard, lots of chalk here, very white and this wine is 100% varietal so they can’t call if Val...
- 2009 Poggio Al Tesoro Dedicato A Walter Cabernet Franc Toscana - Only 44 producers in this region, 8 have 90% of the production, about the size of the Stag's Leap District in Napa. This is a ...
- 2012 Allegrini La Grola Veronese - This is a single vineyard near lake Garda planted in 1979, 4000 planted per hectare, a 74 acre vineyard, the purchased the esta...
- 2012 Poggio Al Tesoro Sondraia - A blend of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc, this wine has a very Bordeaux like aromas, fine herbs and...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.