Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2003 Lopez de Heredia Vina Tondonia Rioja Reserva
A blend of Tempranillo, Grenacha, mazuelo and Graciano, this is a mix of older barrels 5 years and then 4-5 years in the bottle. This wine has a beautiful bouquet of red berry fruit wild strawberry and cherry with notes of dried meats, herbs and exotic spices, a hint of dill. This wine is very elegant still with a good amount of bright red berry fruit, fine elegant tannins and some of that dried meaty notes from the nose dried flowers, very elegant finsih nice lengtha nd balance. Finish 40+ Excellent +
List Price: $39.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Produttori del Barbaresco - (90 Points) The 2013 is a tasty, easygoing Barbaresco to drink over the next decade or more. There is good depth in the glass,...
- 2012 Abadia Retuerta Seleccion Especial Sardon Del Duero - (93 Points) The entry-level red and largest volume of Abadía Retuerta, the 2012 Selección Especial, is nothing like the initial...
- 2014 Condado De Haza Ribera Del Duero - 18 months minimum aging in American oak casks for the Crianza's from Fernandez and this wine has more of an herbal nose ...
- 2014 Concha y Toro Carmenere Marques de Casa Concha Peumo - ... ...
- 2012 Avignonesi Vino Nobile Montepulciano DOCG - 2012 Avignonesi Vino Nobile Montepulciano DOCG ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...